Wondering what attendance at HCV events will look like this fall?
To comply with the ND Smart Restart guidelines and provide a safer experience for athletes, spectators, and workers, the following guidelines will be in place at sporting events hosted by Hillsboro/Central Valley Schools.
All of our home events will be streamed on: YOUR LIVE EVENT. They will also have play by play with color commentary. Make sure your patrons use this streaming service to watch games if not able to attend.
Face coverings are expected at all indoor events. Make sure you have one when entering the building. Social distance in the bleachers. Temperature check will take place at CV only.
- We would like to keep visiting fans to mainly parents, grandparents, siblings, and school personnel. We will allow some others in. We are looking to keep it around 100 -125 visiting fans or less. We will monitor.
- For JH games: We want just parents, grandparents, and siblings. We have less seating in our high school gym. Would be looking at around a max of 50 visiting fans.
- Programs will be available at varsity events.
- Selling tickets as usual. Tickets seller will have a face covering, protective barrier, and gloves. HCV passes, checks, or cash will be accepted. Adults-$7.00 Students-$5.00
- Concessions will be available. Social distance as much as possible.
- Team will have one locker room available. Suggest having C team come dressed if possible. Visiting coach is responsible for monitoring number of girls in locker room. Use of a face covering in locker room is best practice. JH team should come dressed as we will not allow use of locker rooms at the high school.
- Team chairs will be spaced out as much as possible. Please wear a face covering on the bench. Coaches should wear a face covering as well.
- Score table will have the following people only: Scoreboard person, Libero tracker, and book keeper. They will wear a face covering. Your stat people will sit behind the team bench with a face covering.
These guidelines are subject to change