It's that time of year again! HCV Homecoming 2020! Here are some guidelines for Homecoming 2020! Our Burro football team will host Beulah in Central Valley Friday, September 18.
Homecoming Week Schedule
Sunday September 13th
- Meet at High School to Decorate @ 12:00
Monday September 14th
- Coronation on the Football Field @ 2:00 - YOURLIVEEVENT.COM will be live streaming!
- Parents and Grandparents of the Candidates are Welcome to come to the Football Field. Masks are required.
- Community Members are Welcome to watch Coronation on Facebook Live. We are also working on getting Your Live Events to live stream it as well.
- Candidates please come to football field ready by 1:30 to do a run through with everyone.
- Candidates, please make sure email your answers back to Mr. Longthorne by Monday morning
Friday September 18th
- Parade beginning @ 1:30
- 9th – 12th grade will be able to decorate and bring in a float for the parade. 7th and 8th graders, please bring in a bike to ride along in the parade.
- If you are a high schooler and do not feel comfortable attending the parade, you will have the option to go home at 1:30
- If any businesses would like to join the parade, they are welcome to.
- Floats need to be ready and near the elementary school parking lot prior to the parade. It will be up to your class to coordinate when you can get together to decorate.
- While working on the float, please make sure to wear masks and follow COVID guidelines as best as possible.
- During the Parade, all students must wear masks.
- There will be no candy thrown out.
- There will be no marching bands
- The route will stay on the east side of the railroad tracks. We will go by the nursing home, down towards the pool, Up a few blocks, and then back to the HEC parking lot. We will begin and end at the HEC Parking lot.
- Pep Rally @ Right After the Parade.
- We will safely spread around the football field after the parade.
- Masks are Required.
- Football, Cross Country, and Volleyball will all have a chance to recognize their varsity players.
- We will then play tug of war, grades against grades.