We will be reopening the Hillsboro Fitness Center on Monday, June 1st at 5:00 AM. Please read the following guidelines so we can continue to keep the fitness center open!
HILLSBORO FITNESS CENTER RULES – COVID-19
Hours of Operation
The Hillsboro Fitness Center will reopen at 5 a.m. Monday, June 1, 2020. Reduced hours will now be from 5:00AM to 8:00PM.
CDC & ND Smart Restart
The fitness center will follow the CDC and ND Smart Restart Guidelines for Fitness Centers:
- Face masks will be recommended. They will be required for personal training sessions for employees.
- Hand sanitizers, disinfectant spray and wipes will be in all workout areas for members to sanitize their equipment after use. If members are not being diligent with this practice, we will need to close the fitness center.
- Members interested in dumbbell work will be required to use a 12 x 12 square that is marked off. Please bring equipment into this area and wipe all equipment down before racking it. You can move rowers, bikes and equipment into your square if you are doing a circuit.
- Fitness equipment has been moved to allow the six-foot spacing. If someone is using a piece of equipment, please do not use the equipment next to them. Wait until they are done.
- Cleaning of the door handles and restrooms will occur three times a day. The showers will be closed at this time.
- Please use the 6 feet social distancing rule from others during your time in the fitness center.
Bathrooms will be cleaned three times a day. In the early morning, noon, and at the end of the work day. Use the bathrooms at your own risk. SHOWERS WILL BE OFF LIMITS at this time.
You will not be required to sign in on entry. Your FOB swipe will be your check-in to the fitness center. Make sure to swipe your fob every time you enter. Previously purchased memberships will be extended from March 19th closure date. Members who are not comfortable returning to the center, will have their memberships put on hold until they are ready to return. Please contact the HS office at 636-4360 when you would like to restart your membership
We are equipped with five security cameras in the fitness center to help monitor that members are following the guidelines as posted.
Don’t be “that person” that shuts us down.